Thursday, December 16, 2010

An old, abandoned project.

Over a year ago, my best friend and I started a little photo blog. She was living in Denmark at the time and I was here in LA and it was a fun way to keep in touch. 

Back then I let the project stress me out.

I never liked my photos. I got lazy and wouldn't take them 'til the last minute. I always thought Leila's photos were so much better than mine.

I hadn't visited this blog in over a year, but today I took a look back at the photos. Some were self portraits done with a timer. Some were iPhone pics. Funny thing is, I started to actually like some of these. So I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.  





2 comments:

leila brewster photography December 16, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

this makes me happy, we are doing it again!

Anna @ IHOD December 16, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Cheers for another fabulous blog Erin!

Popular Posts

Also Find Me Here

photos are taken by us or credited to their original source. if you have questions about a photo or would like to use a photo, please contact us @ marmaladesunset@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP