Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NYEE Cocktail Party.


I hope you don't mind the exorbitant amount of photos! Our New Year's Eve-Eve cocktail party was such a blast. I have to say I love my friends!

I styled the party with a little bit of Old Hollywood Glitz in mind. I was so happy our tree survived this long and it really was the star of the show! 

Kat was such a fun co-host! She made all kinds of yummy treats like the best cheese dip ever and these crazy oreo cheesecake balls that she's famous for!

We also munched on arugula-parmesan salad, mushroom tarts, rustic bread with sundried tomato tapenade, a 2nd batch of cake balls and a great, big cheese plate. 

What did you do for New Year's?

oxo

3 comments:

Brandi January 6, 2011 at 5:54 AM  

I had a quiet New Years because I had to take a very early flight the next morning. It's not really a big holiday for me, especially since the 31st is my dad's birthday. I prefer to celebrate that. Though I do wish I could have been there to try some of the oreo cheesecake balls.

Jennifer Young January 14, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

these images are so gorgeous...
i had a super chill nye/ny--exactly what i needed!

happy new year :)
j.

Jennifer Young January 20, 2011 at 1:20 PM  

oh man..i just saw leila's post on this party--i thought the photography style looked familiar--amazing!
j.

Popular Posts

Also Find Me Here

photos are taken by us or credited to their original source. if you have questions about a photo or would like to use a photo, please contact us @ marmaladesunset@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP